Friday, January 16, 2009

Indexed by Google in less than 24 hours?

Is it possible to be indexed by Google in less than 24 hours? Yes, it is possible.

While I was browsing and reading some SEO articles in one of the most popular article directory in the web, Ezine Articles, I came across to this article that tells the possibility of new websites or blogs being indexed by Google within one day.

It says that to be able to do it, we only need to do one thing. And that is to anchor our link to a website that has a pagerank of 6 or more.

Upon knowing this, I was amazed how easy it is to index our newly created blogs to Google. I thought before that being indexed by Google would be done automatically by its servers since Blogger, as one of Google's services, and Google are connected. This technique was already available long before we knew, yet still few have realized.

Now, I realized how important it is for our blog to be anchored to other blogs and how necessary it is to contact other bloggers for an exchange link. Hey, not only me! Since you read it already, I bet you may have realized it also. Lucky for those blogs I have already added in my blogroll since I got pagerank 4.

Anyhow, if you haven't check yet if your blog is already indexed by Google, better do it now. All you need to do is to search blog by typing "site:{blog url}" without the quotations (example site:hapiblogging.blogspot.com).

Gotta be indexed by Google!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...