Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unbelievable! "Blogroll" Keyword 5th Position / Place on Google Search

Happy Blogging on Google's 5th position on "blogroll" keyword.

I could not believe what my statistics showed when I checked Google Webmasters, until I tried it on Google Search. I don't know when did this happened. Happy Blogging placed 5th on a single keyword and on the least expected keyword.

The Keyword: Blogroll

I don't regularly checked on my statistics. It just happened that I am cleaning my account, deleting those unnecessary websites I have included, I come across to this top queries page on Google Webmasters when I observed that the keyword was on the top of my list. I thought this was just an error on Google's system but when I checked it by searching the keyword itself, it placed 5th on the list. I am happy to see this for the first time. I really don't know I did to that page which I am hoping I know.

Random Tracking of Post Ranking

March 1, 2012 - 5th Place
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...